Autism is a diagnosis that can impact your entire family. What sets Ascend apart is our family-centered approach to care. We recognize both the importance of early intervention and of supporting your family—parents, siblings, and caregivers. Our Clinical Care Team—Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), licensed Child Psychologists, and other mental health specialists—is here to help your entire family learn, grow, and thrive.
We are here to help your family’s transition into in-home ABA Therapy go as smoothly as possible!
The first step in your Ascend journey will be to meet with a Care Navigator. Your Care Navigator will collect your insurance information, explain the evaluation process, and help you decide if Ascend is the right fit for you and your family!
The Ascend Journey
Once you have decided that Ascend is the right fit for you and your family, you will meet your Clinical Care Team!
Your Clinical Care Team will consist of:
- A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who will be your partner throughout your child’s ABA journey.
- A Family Mental Health Clinician, who is there to support the entire household as you navigate the autism journey.
Your next step will be for your child to receive their assessment and treatment plan.
During the assessment, your Clinical Care Team works to identify goals and support needs to create an individualized treatment plan for your child and family.
- After the assessment, you and your Clinical Care Team will create a treatment schedule. The treatment plan will guide us as we search for the right Behavior Technician(s) (RBT) to join the ABA Care Team.
- While we search for an amazing RBT, your BCBA and Family Mental Health clinician will provide Parent Training and begin working with your child on their treatment plan.
Your final step will be to work with your Clinical Care team in order to schedule and begin sessions!
Your Clinical Care Team has completed the assessment and designed a treatment schedule, now it’s time to add in your child’s one-to-one support!
- Your Behavior Technician (RBT) is a direct care provider who will work with your child in your home every day to help achieve the goals of their plan.
- Your Family Mental Health Clinician will check in every six weeks.
- Your BCBA will assess your child’s progress towards their goals every six months and share the results with you!
Ascend and Beyond! Preparing for Your Family for Next Steps
As your child reaches their goals and prepares to graduate from Ascend’s ABA services, we will be there to help prepare for the next steps in your journey. Your Clinical Care Team will work with you to help determine the right educational path for your child and will provide you with the tools to help your child reach their fullest potential.
Learn More At https://www.ascendbehavior.com/services/
Click here to start your Ascend Journey Today!