In-home ABA Therapy
ABA therapy is a proven treatment for children diagnosed with autism. Studies support its effectiveness more than any other therapy.
ABA works because it targets your child’s behaviors and developmental skills, making it a program uniquely designed for your child.
An ABA therapist analyzes why those behaviors occur and what skills can be taught to improve your child’s quality of life.
The therapist evaluates the purpose a child’s behavior is serving. They then teach helpful, new behaviors.
Through ABA therapy, your child will learn effective ways to communicate with others. By working with our compassionate and experienced therapists, you will see your child begin to develop positive behavior changes.
The Gold Standard
It’s no wonder that ABA is endorsed by:
- The U.S. Surgeon General
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Other leading organizations and medical institutions
- Easy access to your child’s therapist
- Ability to observe your child’s sessions
- Parent or family training opportunities
- Coordination with your family’s schedules and routines
What to Expect
Our clinical team at Ascend Behavior Partners includes Licensed Child Psychologists, Family Support Professionals, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) as well as Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
We work together to ensure that your child has the most appropriate treatment plan and the best possible outcomes.
We also partner with your family and other care providers. Together, we support your child’s progress toward developmental milestones and skill goals.
Our approach gives you:
- Expertise in childhood development and behavior
- A team that understands your family’s goals
- Convenient care coordination
We want you to be able to focus your valuable time on supporting your child and your family.
Your child’s dedicated care team is led by an experienced BCBA with deep knowledge in the ABA field.
Your BCBA brings deep expertise, partnering with you to:
- Teach your child new skills
- Coordinate care with your child’s other providers and school
- Provide training and education to you and your family on how to support your child’s learning
We increase the whole family’s independence and provide peace-of-mind that your child is in the caring hands of our experts.
And the support doesn’t stop there. Not only do you have a clinical team, but you also have a support team. The support team:
- Takes care of all scheduling for treatment
- Coordinates with your other providers
- Provides full insurance support to help make treatment affordable
Our goal is for you to have a smooth overall experience and to not feel alone in this process.
Want to learn more about the life-changing potential of in-home ABA for your child? Contact us for a clinical consultation.